The reason for a cancellation policy is that once you have made a booking, we fit other reservations in around yours so that the flats are utilised to their full potential. When you cancel, we are faced with trying to find someone that will take your entire reservation; otherwise we are left with an empty flat that costs us valuable income.
We also understand that unforeseen circumstances sometimes arise that crash the best made plans for a holiday. We are therefore sympathetic to this issue and try to limit the expense to you by keeping these costs as reasonable as possible. Our policy is therefore as follows:
- More than 6 weeks’ notice, deposit is refunded – Less 25% handling fee
- Cancellation with 4 – 6 weeks’ notice before arrival date – 50% refund
- Cancellation with 4 weeks or less notice before arrival date – no refund
- No refund is given should the customer have to leave earlier than the booked period
- Group Bookings – in the event of non-arrival of group members for one or more flats in the group, the deposit for those flats is forfeited and cannot be transferred to the accounts of the remaining flats
- Where Impala Holiday Flats conditions are met, refunds are paid into a bank account. There are no cash refunds
- All peak season bookings (school holidays and Long Weekends) must be fully paid in advance. A deposit of 50% of the total bill is required. This must be followed by payment of the balance before or on arrival
- Check in time is from 3pm and check out is 10am on day of departure.
- Rooms are allocated on day of arrival , therefore no specific flat numbers can be guaranteed
Our Available Rooms
What to do in Durban
Whether you want to party the night away, tan under the blissful sun on stretches of sandy beaches or simply absorb the multi-cultural atmosphere unique only to Durban, Impala Holiday Flats self-catering accommodation is perfectly situated to provide you affordable access to only the best that Durban has to offer. Our friendly staff are available on-site for advise, directions and suggestions to make your holiday your most memorable one yet!